Michael M. Naccarat
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Operations Analyst in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
• Bilingual (Spanish/ English) and basic on Italian and Portuguese.
• Analytical and methodical; always looking at how to improve procedures/ processes.
• Experience in selection, motivating and management of people and business.
• Good at dealing with customers face to face and over the phone.
• Confident, ambitious, self-motivator and eye for detail.
• Ability to multi task and work well under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good negotiating and influencing skills and used to communicate at all levels.
• Creative, adaptable to change, flexible, and committed.
• Developed a project database to monitor progress of Group Property business cases submitted, which enabled the Appraisal team to report on the status of cases to Project Managers and senior management on a timely basis.
• Challenged financial assumptions provided by Project Managers on major projects to maximise the return on investment in way of cost reduction and perceived benefits.
• Provided insightful and timely analysis in way of financial metrics to assist capital and revenue investment decisions.
• Provided key financial data and sensitivity analysis on a Mail Centre project worth 56m which determined the viability the company’s overall Mail Centre Strategy.
Philips Electronics Ltd
• Run monthly utilization reports monitoring average daily rates and confirmed bookings with this information used by company directors to analyse current performance and forecast future performance.
• Provide general operational support and maintain strong relationships with all teams worldwide.
• This includes assisting various departments and clients with sales and product enquiries, legal support and marketing advice.
• On a monthly basis ensure time is booked to the correct projects and process invoices or update customer trackers as appropriate for over 500,000.
• Negotiate and process support renewals for upwards of 100 clients monthly and am required to maintain accurate records to capture, analyse and report on corporate-wide sales.
Adventism Credit Ltd.
• A leading international consultancy that works in 4 major sectors, property, infrastructure, public and Industry.
• Collaborate with the IT and Procurement department to analyze, improve and document current work flow processes using flow chart diagrams.
• Project Management of software asset management program for all the UK regions with various software resellers and vendors.
• Ongoing Project Management and forecasting of procurement and scheduling of replacement of leased and non-leased IT equipment.
• Liaising with the HR Management to incorporate and streamline processes for reutilization of hardware/software asset across the business.
• Canterbury Christ Church University
• BA Honours Music Technology Graduate 2:2
• Mid Kent College
• B-Tech National Diploma in Popular Music and Technology Pass with Merit
Floyd P. Olivier