Michael M. Naccarat
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the PDMS Piping Designer in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
• Positive, self-motivated individual with a flexible attitude to change.
• Results driven / focused on achieving production goals.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to investigate and interpret engineering data/drawings.
• Ability to be responsive and open to changing circumstances.
• Confidence in delivery and open to learning new skills.
• Able to supervise and motivate design personnel.
PDMS Piping Designer
MJN Colston Ltd,
• Generation and modification of piping general arrangements and sections using (Draft)
• Production of Isometrics using PDMS (module- Is draft) or AutoCAD plant 3D.
• Production and update of as-built dossier using AutoCAD.
• Design and drafting of structures (columns and beams) and pipe supports.
• Edit and generate comprehensive piping MTO’s from 3D models.
• Assist in piping calculations and stress analysis.
• Assist in preparation of CTR’s and man-hour estimates for projects at tender stages.
• Checking drawings for quality, accuracy and completeness.
• Maintain & manage Reefs, ensure proper documentation of deliverable for easy reference.
PDMS Piping Designer
Auto grill Catering UK Ltd.
• Co-ordinating a team of PDMS designers/Supporters/Stress personnel in checking Critical line-lists.
• Incorporating model review comments, stress checking MDS pipe supports etc. Updating Spread sheets progress reports.
• Checking MDS Pipe Supports are correct to Stress Sketch & Ceasar.
• Working with Cats & Spec’s associated with company standards and implementing them within the project and checking that,
• These are correct and that the design elements are good for purpose and within the working instructions.
• TAFE College, Sydney, NSW Australia
• Assessment and work place training certificate IV,
• Huddersfield University
• Certificate in Education.
Floyd P. Olivier